Sunday, July 5, 2015

Facebook Super Selfie Challenge

Many of you may be wondering what all of the Las Vegas talk is about and why so many TeachersPayTeachers sellers are excited.  For the 2nd year, TeachersPayTeachers is holding a conference and I think many people are excited to meet, share ideas, and have fun with other teachers!

But not everyone is going--and that, my friends, is totally okay.  I have been there. I sat at home last summer with my sweet baby boy and felt like I missed so much of the fun!

This year we are changing that!

We want EVERYONE to be a part of the FUN!


Here is how you can join us:

1. LIKE our Facebook page.

Click the image above to head there now!

2. LOOK each day for a Super Selfie Challenge to be posted.



3. POST your selfie in the comments and be entered to win a prize for that day!


The fun begins on Wednesday, July 8 and goes through Friday, July 10.


We can't wait to see all of your beautiful faces!



No comments:

Post a Comment